Gillespie & Brummett Dental Scholarship
Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world- Nelson Mandela
It’s almost the end of the school year! For the third consecutive year, we will be sponsoring a scholarship for an area graduate who will be attending Hutchinson Community College starting in the fall of 2019. Please share with any local senior students you know! Thanks again to all our patients, friends, and these great communities.
– The Gillespies- Dr. Travis, Kristin, Ella, Avery, and Katelyn
One $500 scholarship will be awarded on June 1, 2019
Download and complete the application from the link below and return it to us with your essay by email to [email protected]
Topic: How will you use your talents and your smile to positively impact your community?
- The essay is limited to no more than 300 words
- Please submit your essay in a word document, double spaced
- Add your name at the top of the Essay.
This application form and all other required documentation must be received by May 15, 2019.
E-mail both application & essay in one email to: [email protected]
Applicants will be scored based on GPA, college admission test score(s), school and community involvement, and essay strength
Students must meet these criteria to be eligible.
- Must be resident of Hutchinson, KS or surrounding communities (Reno, Rice, McPherson, Harvey, Kingman, Pratt, and Stafford counties)
- Graduating high school in spring of 2019
- Will be attending Hutchinson Community College starting fall of 2019